Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Playing Dress Up

It's time for a new dresser...currently we are using a hodge podge of storage (I have a dwarf sized Ikea 3 drawer dresser and he has a busted up rustic 3 drawer dresser). No bueno. Not to mention the inconsistent style, constant disorganization, and lack of ample space is driving me bonkers.

Have no fear, Craigslist is here! So I've searched in the DFW/Houston marketplace under the "furniture" tab for approx. 30 minutes and I've found some amazing options. (I'm pumped!) They each have a ton of potential, character, and plenty of needed space...did I mention they're incredibly reasonable in price?! (They each range from $75-350).

And may I present....

This color...{love}
 Weathered Patina Finished Tall Dresser

Relief Floral Detail + Door Knocker Hardware

A little coat of paint and this is a conversation piece
{Perfect for our over night guests}

Cute, comfy, and shabby chic
{I need this for our Master Bedroom immediately}

Mid century modern 5 leg dresser

Bold and versatile

Detail- music sheet paper backed with crown knob

Happy Hunting!
xoxo-LC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!