Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dining Out

Things are starting to (slowly) cool down here in Texas. I'm sorry, but 110 degree heat just isn't doing it for me...and my hair, geesh. Regardless, it has me day dreaming about romantic, yet festive outdoor rooms. I love to entertain. I think it's so important to surround yourself with good friends, tasty food, and inspiring environments.

These images are definitely going in my "dream house" scrapbook.


Muted, relaxing, and oh so modern

In my top 2

I can see this for a girlie "get-away" luncheon
(One of my favorites)

Rustic, Italian, and Effortless

Now if only I had a green thumb...

Perfect for me and my hunny one night

I'll be adding "beach front" property to my necessity list

(All images from google images)

Getting my bug spray,
xoxo -LC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!