Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I have a tummy ache

...probably because I just ate a whole bag of Haribo gummy bears...
{I did the math, and sadly that is 490 calories}

So worth it.

We had a long presentation this morning-afternoon with a prospective client and I'm WORN out! It's exciting to share what your company is passionate about and entertain a room full of guests. One thought that crossed my mind...that my new position is exactly what I should be doing...at this point in my life, at least! 

So tonight I'm thinking a glass of white wine and a bubble bath will do the trick. I'll close my eyes and pretend this is my bathroom...

(from google images)

and I'll have a big old glass of...


Time to go soak away the stress.
Hope you're having a great week!

Getting my bubble bath,
xoxo-LC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!