Thursday, September 23, 2010

First and foremost, Happy almost-Friday!
My weekend forecast shows heavy purple, with a 100% chance of a TCU victory.
(Can you tell it's football season?!)

Last night, while jamming to John Mayer and with my buddy Duke @ my feet, I busted out the Micron pens and got to work on some preliminary sketches for a new project. This is a little moonlight design work for a private ranch house's entertainment patio and fire pit.

:::Duke:::
{Isn't he snuggley?!}

Back to work. I'm still in the conceptual phase, but here's what I have so far:

Front View of Patio
(Cedar columns/fencing, custom branded access gates)

Interior Patio Perspective
(Cedar wrapped steel columns, cedar fencing,
tongue and groove checkerboard ceiling panels)

Stained Concrete Scoring Pattern- Detail
(Grid to match ceiling rafters)

More sketches of the fire pit and custom furniture to come!

Off to Happy Hour,
xoxo-LC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!