Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I wish I had a million walls...

Because I would wallpaper them all.
Just kidding,
but I am really into wall paper right now.

All because I found this great website, Graham & Brown. Ureka! Although it took me a good hour or two of my eyes glued to the screen, I finally decided on the 5 samples I wanted to order. A trial run is absolutely necessary before any design project. These days most companies really make it convenient and affordable for you: little pint sized paint samples, memo samples for fabric, cut sheets for wall paper...etc.

My brain went on remodel overload, but I think I'll start with my guest bedroom (which is in desperate need of a makeover) and maybe do a little accent wall in my dining room. (I painted it a rich plum color about a year ago but methinks it could use a small accessory...and wall paper could be the trick!).

Here were my favorites...as of yesterday...

Divine: Beige ($60/roll)
Guest Bedroom Option

Dotty: Beige and Gold ($60/roll)
Guest Bedroom Option

Manderley: Purple ($60/roll)
Main Dining Room Option

Map: Light Green ($60/roll)
Main Dining Room Option
Sophia: Beige ($60/roll)
Guest Bedroom/Main Dining Room Option

Here is my initial design inspiration.
(from google images)

I'll keep you posted once I get the samples in the mail...
I'll be the one waiting impatiently on my doorstep!

Happy Tuesday,
xoxo-LC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!