Monday, October 25, 2010

Website Highlight: Sonya Renee

What a weekend. My best friends were in town from all over and we partied like it was 2004.
And, TCU is #4 in the BCS!!!

Know what else I'm excited about? Sonya Renee's new website.

I happened to find this Dallas-based jewelry designer when I was planning my wedding last spring. I bought all my pretty bridesmaids different earrings to wear come wedding day. I resisted purchasing some things for myself considering, but the time has come...

Their designs blend effortlessly into your daily wardrobe, whatever it may be, and will never go out of style. What's even better is that some items you can personalize: pick a gemstone, metal finish, or even monogram.

Here's to Sonya Renee...

Mini Stamped Symbol, starts @ $65
{add as many stamped initials or stone drops as your heart desires}

Sunny Hoop Pearl $95

Posh Micro Purple $105
{love love love}

Mama Sharon Hoop, Gold $60


14KT ID Tag $360


Love Knots $85
{add knots for anniversaries, births, etc}




Good Fortune, Gold $65


Labradorite Adjustable Bracelet $112

**Go on, buy something. You know you want to!**

Clicking the order button,
xoxo-LC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!