Thursday, October 21, 2010

Seeing Purple

Banana Republic + Purple = LOVE

Hi, my name's Lauren and I have a purple problem.
Actually, I take that back, it's technically not a problem...it's football season.

So I was window shopping the other day and I happened to pop into my local BR and I wanted everything in there. Seriously, it's intoxicating. Minus the fact that they have a great fall collection: layering sweaters, structured blazers, gorgeous trims and details...I could go on and on...they have some fabulous pieces in my favorite hue: PURPLE!

I'm running out of room on my Christmas List...thanks a lot BR....

Herringbone Rosette Jacket $198

Monogram Chiffon Skirt $74
{My ultimate fav}

Monogram Ribbon Trim Shell $43.99
{Would be super cute tucked into a black pencil skirt}

Silk Trim Ruffle Scarf $59.50
{A fall essential}

Fingerless Ruffle Gloves $29.50
{You can look so chic while still using your Iphone in these!}

Alex Tote $250


Wool Ruffle Coat $225

Weekend Printed Wrap $59.50


Tattersall Ruffle Shirt $69.50

Making room in my closet,
xoxo-LC


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!