Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lights, Flashing

Christmas lights, that is.

Ok, ok. I know it's only October, but close your eyes and holiday season will be here before you know it. And you know what that means....presents? NO- PARTIES! {well, presents too...}

But my gift to you today is my top picks for the holiday social scene. Every girl's got to have a great cocktail party dress to throw on. These are what I'm crushing on right now- glitter/sequins, red/pink, waist cinching silhouettes, and subtle pattern details. The perfect compliment to any of these looks is a splash of red lipstick, a smoky eye, a great cocktail ring, and a confident walk.

Go ahead, drool...



Aidan Mattox Sequin Sheath Dress
$370

Laundry by Shelli Segal Metallic Jacquard Peplum Dress
$164.90

Tadashi Shoji Pleated Metallic Jersey Sheath Dress
$298

Taylor Dresses Bengaline Party Dress
$198

Santi Rhinestone Frame Clutch
$228

Sondra Roberts Rose Satin Box Clutch
$98


Badgley Mischka Kiss Kiss Pump
$200

My opinion, you can't go wrong with any of those dresses.
And you can find them all conveneintly on Nordstrom.com

Get ready to break out the bubbly,
xoxo-LC




2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute! You have great ideas! I love all of these dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grace, I really appreciate it! I wish I had a million parties to go to just so I had an excuse to buy them! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!