Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Website Highlight: Empiric Studio

"We believe that ten-thousand dollar sofas are for people
who don't know that there are starving children in the world."

{How refreshing and so true}

Today I want to highlight a website passed along to me by my Grammy B, it's called Empiric Studio Furniture. (Thanks Grammy!) Check out their About and Our Values page to get a company overview...basically I like them, a lot. They have an eclectic mix of found vintage or mid-century modern furnishings...some are restored and some are designed in house through their design studio. If you're looking for some really unique conversation pieces- this is the place to go.

This sums up their design philosophy:
"We believe in methodical, disciplined evolution not revolution."

Here's what is on my wish list:
X Base Coffee Table $1325

Vintage Table Globe $125

Display Stands $595

Pair of Barrel Back Armchairs $2650/pair

Curio Display Cabinet $1325

Hand Painted Tray $45/each

Numerology Jars $90/set

Rolling Metal Console Table $1275

Tripod Spot Floor Lamp $795

Upholstered Wood Bench $1175

Gorgeous, no?

Eating a lean cuisine so I can buy all these,
xoxo-LC

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post! Looking forward to checking out the rest of your blog.

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie! I appreciate you reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!