Monday, October 11, 2010

Riddle me this

How is it already October?
It's just spooky how the months creep up on you.
(Halloween puns intended!)

I basically have T-minus 2 weeks to come up with a fabulous costume. Last year I went as "Wenda" from "Where's Waldo?"...his unsettlingly similar looking "girlfriend". Regardless, I Martha Stewart'd a costume from various shops around town and it turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself.

I'm embarassed to admit that I thought it was absolutely HILARIOUS that I popped into everyone's, I mean every single random person's photo opportunity that night. Basically creating a real life, "Where's Wenda?" or probably what happened really the next morning was, "Who is that random girl in the background of my picture" game?

Anyways, I think me and my hunny will go to a pumpkin patch this week. (He just doesn't know it yet). That would be a fun addition to any date night BTW.

Here's some of my favorite pumpkin design ideas from Martha Stewart:
          
                

Sipping on cider,
xoxo-LC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!