Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Website Highlight: Kendra Scott

Thanks to my good friend, Jessica, I've discovered a new obsession:
Kendra Scott


She's a doll. Read her story here.
{and she's super nice. I met her @ her grand opening in Austin!}

Let me just say, the website does NOT do her collection justice. Literally everything is stunning in person. Her new boutique in Austin is gorgoeous as well. It's clean, neutral interior makes the jewelry pop and it's outfitted with a "color bar" where you can pick a blank jewelry setting and then apply different gem stones- making it your very own design. {you can also design online @ her website here.}

Here's one I designed:


These are my some of my favs:


Carmella Stud Earrings in Turquoise $70; Ava Statement Necklace in Cayenne $170

Novia Beaded Stud Earrings in Champagne $65; Sona Chandelier Earrings in Berry $115

Otylia Cocktail Ring $75; Paley Cuff Bracelet in Basil $188
(images from her website)

 Kacey, I hope you're reading this...a not so subtle hint...

Keeping my fingers crossed,
xoxo-LC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!