Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Getting Crafty

Morning lovelies.
So I've just about knocked off my Christmas List for family.
{I happen to love giving gifts. I love wrapping them even more...
I'll post pics later of my themed packaging!}

I decided to DIY one gift for a girlfriend of mine and I'm happy with how it turned out.
It's super affordable {I spent approx. $20} and I guarantee it will be appreciated!
Here's the play by play:

Framed Earring Holder

Supplies Needed:
  • Picture Frame (the one I used is 11" x 14")
  • White Needlepoint backing (they come in sheet rolls, found mine @ Michael's)
  • Scissors
  • Hot glue gun + glue

1. Measure needlepoint backing to fit within innermost edge on back of frame.


  2. Cut backing to fit within and hot glue on all edges to frame.
{Once the backing is secure, I go back on top and seal all edges with glue just to be sure}


3. Final Product! Hopefully she will like it!

{This is one I made for me @ home!}

Ho! Ho! Ho!
xoxo-LC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!