Saturday, December 18, 2010

All Wrapped Up

Like I said before, I love wrapping presents.
I think it's important to {pun intended} have a package deal: great gifts need beautiful wrapping.
No matter how big or small the gift, the extra effort will show...and will definitely be appreciated.

I always go for a theme...based on a ribbon, paper, or color.

{gifts for the families}

{gifts for the hubs}

{my dining room has been taken over}

{details}


The Supplies:
  • Assortment of Red Bows: Target
  • Confetti Dots Ribbon: Target
  • Green Glitter Snowflakes: Target
  • Striped and Colored Tree Wrapping Paper: Target
  • Colored Flower Grosgrain Ribbon w/ White Background: Hobby Lobby
  • Silver/Pink Glitter Polka Dot Wire Ribbon: Hobby Lobby
  • White Square Tags: Paper Presentation
  • Metallic Green Gel Pen: Michael's
 {Our purple TCU Christmas Tree
A wedding gift: Magnetic Kissing Bride/Groom Fish Ornaments}

cute huh?!

I wish it was Christmas EVERY day,
xoxo-LC


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!