Friday, August 27, 2010

Wanted: A LIFE

Hi, My name is Lauren. I originally started this blog...oh, circa a million years ago. Have you seen "my life"? Honestly, things have been a little dis-com-bob-ulated (sp?!) lately. This blog was basically a little experiment of mine and I'm currently rekindling my relationship. Blog, I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

Now that that's taken care of, back to business. A new business that is, for me at least. I've recently taken on a new career path. One that has had me mentally occupied for the past couple months. Long story short, I'm excited and ready to conquer the world!

More details to come, but until then please enjoy this wonderful slice of visual candy.


I'm thinking this would be a good working art addition to my future design studio...yes please!

I won't make you count them...There are 500 colored pencils here.
Yum.

Love.
(images courtesy of google images)
You can purchase these pencils and the clear shelving from: FELISSIMO

Done and Done.

P.S. They have a monthly payment plan where you can get 25 pencils per month.
Talk about a little surprising gift on your doorstep every month! (and relief for your wallet, wink!)

Hooray Friday!
xoxo- LC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!