Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dream Closet #1

I'm no stylist...in fact I'm far from it, but I sincerely appreciate the art of fashion. I'll just live vicariously through Rachel Zoe (man she's great).

In a completely experimental attempt to exercise my styling skills, I decided to utilize my lazy Sunday afternoon by putting together my dream "go-to" professional cocktail outfit. (you know, for after-hour events and such).
In a perfect world
it would be/have the following:
A. Black
(sleek, chic, sexy and slimming)
B. Incredibly comfortable
(so I can focus on the people, not my hem line)
C. Super High Heels
(what could be more flattering on a woman?)
D. All about the Accessories
(it's all in the details)

So therefore, I've compiled my Option #1 outfit.
(I'll probably have to sell my first born child...)

:::Drum roll please:::

Banana Republic
(Timeless and Refined)

Oscar de la Renta
(Playful yet Mature)

Christian Louboutin
(The ultimate black pump)

Baccarat
(Just a hint of color)

and for the grand finale...
Alexander McQueen
(there are no words)

*Better get to work*

Stay tuned for more! 
xoxo-LC



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!