Monday, November 8, 2010

Time Warp

Lately, I feel like my life is on fast forward.
*Attend weddings, make appointments, Don't forget to shower, Feed Dog, Feed Husband, Clean House...on and on*
The days are blending into months.
Wowza, time to slooooow it down. {ya right!}

The only time I feel like I have completely to myself is on the way to work, out in Dallas-land.
{As Railhead so eloquently puts it: "Life's too short to live in Dallas"}

At least I have some beautiful sunrises to keep me company.
{nice crack in my windshield, huh?}
Highway-1; Windshield-0

Changing gears. TCU is #3 in the BCS. That game aganist Utah...absolute massacre.
We were jumping on my sofa we were so happy we won! Way to go Frogs!

Time to go take Christmas card photos with Dukeroon and the hubs...stay tuned for proofs.

On cruise control,
xoxo-LC


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!