Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!
(thank goodness for those pilgrims, right?!)

I'm mentally preparing myself for the complete domination I will have over the kitchen...and the buffet!
I hope you all have a relaxing weekend,
filled with full bellies, friends and family, and thoughts of what you are personally thankful for.

Here are a few things I'm thankful for at the moment:

1. The fact that no matter what my day has been like, I can go home to the unconditional love of this man and dog.

2. Our trip to Fredricksburg, Texas this summer. Including all of the following: summer air, boutique shops, fields of lavender, the smell of wine, and the windows down with the radio up.


3. This cookbook has saved my life. It's up there on the all time favorites list...

4. America, the place that gives us the freedom to enjoy the simple things in life that we sometimes take for granted like: Fort Worth, Texas, golf on a Sunday afternoon, and shops like these.


6. Girl's Honeymoon to Wildcatter Ranch with some of the best people I know.


Wishing you all the best!

xoxo,
-LC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!