Friday, February 11, 2011

So little time...

Forgive me. I just checked my calendar and it's been exactly 1 month since my last post...
Goodness does time fly or what?!

So much to post, so little time.

The weather in Fort Worth has been so bi-polar lately.
A couple weeks ago the weekend was in the 70's and the following week we had snow.
My cabin fever made me get a little {ok, a lot} obsessed with all the things I want to do for our house.

And boy do we need a rug in our living room, stat!


On top of that dilemma...I can't decide which one I like best! HELP!
{as a designer, I find it's always hard to pick for myself}

Horchow- Natural Basics Rugs; Outdoor Zebra Rug


Anthropologie- Expanding Colorscape Rug; Kenitra Rug


  
Horchow- Pimpkin Floral Rug; Safavieh Anika Rug


     
Horchow- Ruella Rug; Safavieh Blossom Jades Rug

Oh, and did you know...you can design your own rug here?!
{high five Jonathan Adler!}

Snug as a bug in a rug,
xoxo-LC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!